1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hows Atl?

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Mentiras, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Mentiras

Mentiras Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Atlantic is the most active shard. PVP is declining some - but still very active compared to other shards that I have visited. We have 2 active EM's who regularly host events. As to player events - the ARPC often hosts some - and a few others do - but we could use more of them. :)

3. Mentiras

Mentiras Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Thank you for the reply Tazar, one last question then, how active are your boards? Sometimes I am pretty sure I post things only for my own sake on my home shard

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

The forum here is fairly slow - but the trade forum and EM Forum are more active. In addition to Stratics, the PVP Community has their own separate forum since they like the smack talk more than we do... and the ARPC (RP Community) also has their own forum. Since the community is fairly split up amongst several forums - it looks slower than some other shards.

5. Don't Tread on Me

Don't Tread on Me Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Chessy's pvp is rocking out awesome right now. Almost always 10-20 faction guys on almost every night right now. There are 5 viable pvp faction guilds right now, though 1 is not consistantly on chessy. I know that the Chessy community is awesome too and lots of events, RP, etc. Though I know not much about that stuff. ATL is definately bigger with more of just about everything, but if you're looking for something a little less populated, but still with great quality, you might want to look at Chessy as well.

6. Mentiras

Mentiras Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Ill look into that as well, thank you

7. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Lake Austin's PvPers go at each other daily, there's an active EM, and there are also occasional player-run events.