1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hows it going!

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Tovladian Soltyr, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Question 1: Still have a roof over my head so that's a plus, hoping to find work soon *crosses fingers*.

Question 2: Nothing that I can personally see other then some new RP stuff on the website giving a little more insight to the story arc, but no patch or anything in game that I can see to go with it thus far.

Question 3: From what I can see it adds qualities to your weapon/armor like for weapons you can give it Hit Lightning as long as it doesn't have any other Hit spell on it and stuff like that. As far as it's real functionality in game *shrugs* no clue yet since SA still isn't out lol.

2. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Im doing well, Cant really answer those other qustions for ya, I havent been on too much this past month myself. Been pretty busy :) Hope to get back to playing full time soon tho :p

3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

4. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

We be fine!

Not much new now, but the test center just got real interesting.

embuing ... hmm ... good question. It's will be the new skill-based alternative to runics ... eating resources, but letting you have some control over the mods you get but at the cost of being PoF-proof. ( I'm curious to see how close it is to the artifice forge idea I posted back in one of my first posts on stratics :) )

5. Lord Cuda

Lord Cuda Sage
    Stratics Veteran

New house, No time for game, and its almost time to kill Bambi so life's not all that bad. :thumbup1:

6. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Back on track here, whats every one think about the new content they are doing. Damia told me about it and it looks alright. What are your thoughts?

7. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

So many mice, so few paws :)