1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

How's Napa doing?

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by imported_Jade_GUL, Mar 25, 2008.

1. I haven't played on Napa in a long, long time, but hit an old link and wound up here, so I thought I'd say hello.

I know, who cares, right? [​IMG]

Anyway, just wondering if any of the other old folks are still lurking here, or if all of the old-timers have been replaced by unicorn-riding elves.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

HIya my lil love muffin.... its me Grampa Commie.... Im still here.... and still holding the gul stone...... [​IMG]
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Heh, some of us old farts are still around, like me and Taco Bell.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Jade_GUL, I remember ya. How's Napa Doing? We'll, the shard still has a pulse, hehe.
  5. Slicer

Slicer Guest

The Legendary Looter !

Gawd no-one ever was as much fun to watch in action as you at the Lich Room, looting and selling us back our weapons (unless someone got smart).

Miss seeing you around. Napa's still here, just mayhap not as much fun these days.

Slicer, Kenko, Ken, Belgarath and a few others [​IMG] of Napa
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Still here!