1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

hows the pvp?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Guest, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

i have been away from uo for 2 or 3 years, but recently have been thinking about coming back, so i was wondering hows the pvp comunity on Europa (will either plonk my char on Europa or Drach as they give me the best ping). Is there life or is it dead like on some shards with the same people at the gate all the time, or 1 big guild controlling all the champs. Is there any possibility of regular field battles against semi decent opponents

Also, if there are any, could you point me in the direction of any other forums to where i could ask my questions.

Thank you.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

bump and edit - i know what template i want now!
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

PvP is pretty decent on EU i think! give it a shot!
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

try tagging along on the Caravan (see Mapper's thread) and find out for yourself [​IMG]
  5. Winder UO

Winder UO Guest

PvP on europa is way better than drachenfels as theres no people playing on drachenfels at all nearly.
  6. And it would be an awful lot more fun, if all the trash talk calmed down (on all sides). [​IMG]
  7. TBH, I think there's pretty few trashtalkers compared to ex. 2 years ago. But yes, still too many.
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

And it would be an awful lot more fun, if all the trash talk calmed down (on all sides). [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just stop talking with them, not that hard.