1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

How's things been?

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Origin Thief, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Origin Thief

Origin Thief Guest

Hey all,

I've been away from UO for about 6 months due to my job. Once I get my laptop out here and find a wireless connection to tap into, I'll be back in the game.

I'm just curious how Origin is doing now compared to 6 months ago. I left during the spring cleaning event. I remember the population seemed lower than normal at the time. BTH was gone, D seemed to be dying and FL would still pop in from time to time on the shard.

How's the population now and what are the prominent guilds out there for PvM and PVP? Any major things occur in UO that I should know of?

It's nice to see Cassie is back with her auctions :) and other guilds holding events on the shard. Looking forward to participating in those.

Anyways, hope to see you all around Origin soon!

Origin Thief
  2. Latobian

Latobian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 30, 2004

Population is at low census right now it seems. A.V. is a large, active guild from what I can tell. I see a lot of NHC (I think I got that right) around as well. I don't know much about them however.

Other than that, I can't answer a lotta questions. I tend to play alone most of the time or with a small group of friends I've aquired since moving here.