1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Bushido] Hows this for a Sampire suit?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Risso, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Stats after chugging:

131 HP
    171 Stam
    77 Mana

Suit without weapon:

DCI 51
    HLD 30
    LMC 36
    DI 20
    HPR 4
    MR 3
    EP 50

70/70/63/64/75 (In Vampire form)

Only thing that bothers me is the low DI, or is that less of a problem with EoO and Honor?

2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Only thing I'm not seeing there is DCI.

Sampire without DCI = ghost.

3. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Question on suits for samp,

HCI or DCI?

I know in an ideal world both, but we are not in an ideal world :p

4. DCI is more important than HCI. The whole key to the Sampire template is NOT getting hit.

5. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Oh ok...Ive been going about it the whole wrong way then...i thought the idea was to hit them harder+faster than they hit me

6. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I personally use faction arties for my suit, just because my sampire also farms my silver for my guilds faction traps, horses, arties, etc.

Faction: HOL, Fey Legs, Quiver, and a little DCI on my ring. Mace & Sheild glasses. Storm Grip, Faction Talisman, and the rest of the HCI on jewelry.

Then for the wep try to get mana/stam leech and HLA on there. With 120/120/120 wep/bush/parry HLD, HLA, capped HCI/DCI you're pretty much set up.

7. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Ha, my bad, the suit has 51 DCI also :)

8. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

In that case, you're set up better than most sampires out there.

9. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

yup connor's right dci is most important....and why 51 all u need is 45 its capped there....and as far as hci its wonderful to have but i run my sampire with healing and no ss....i have no hci and rely on lightning strike...so as long as my weapon has at least 40 mana leech im good.....i can solo gauntlet and df...but cant solo DH yet...and prolly wont be able to without ss...and another thing i noticed is hld is very important as well...i wear folded steel for dci and not mace and sheilds so my weapon must have hld..if it doesnt im whiffing and dying

10. That's part of it, but the defense is the key that allows you to do this. If not for 120 Parry/120 Bushido + 45 DCI, you'd be getting pounded on and would have no way to leech enough to stay ahead of it.