1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How's this template?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Adorin, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Adorin

Adorin Guest

hi all

trying to figure something out:

120 swords
    120 bushido
    85 ninja (2 x 15 jewels to push it to 115)
    90 Stealth
    100 Hiding
    90 Tactics
    60 Heal
    60 Anat

yes, i cant rez, but who cares, i'm just there to kill people....

pvp build, but also, i can just use a Radiant Scimitar and kill stuff, easily....

lots of mr2 armour pieces, hr2 too....
    stam and mana increase.

Dex around 120 or even 140....
    mana, 50-80?

what do you think?

mainly to do DS and Nervestrike...
    with the added Anat in this template, does extra base damage.. which is good?

and it allows for self healing, without needing 4/6 for good chiv heals... i just hate chiv, if it isnt 4/6 and my gear doesnt allow for it i guess...

any thoughts? it sucks?

2. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

My only concern would be about healing. Its not a temp that I would run but otherwise I can't see anything too off from things that work. I would be curious to see how well it works in pvp.

3. My suggestion would be to drop healing entirely and boost your anatomy as high as you can for the damage bonus. You can heal well in dog form/confidence. At 60 healing you will fail a lot and anatomy would be better served as a damage buff. You could even spread some points into tactics as well. Just my opinion!

4. Adorin

Adorin Guest

what if i get my jewels to be also +15 Anat and + 15 heal, and +15 ninja?

that would essentially boost my healing/anat combo to around 90, that would be good enough?

otherwise, i ditching healing and putting in necro, so vamp form, immune to poisons, so i can confidence heal through everything?

5. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

90 healing would be very very good. With enhanced bandaids that would give you GM healing.