1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

hp regen 80?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by YuriGaDaisukiDa, Jan 16, 2009.

1. has anyone built a character and gear set to focus on hp regen?

with the new bloodwood you can get up to 4 hp regen on an item right?

well, 120 ninja gives 40hp regen in cat form
    necro gives 20 in beast form

so that means depending on your class you can have anywhere between 50-80 hp regen

thats 5-8 hp per second, which goes through poison, and can be used while casting/fighitng

aids are about 10 hp/second at gm, if you dont get interupted, and im not sure about the hps on spells, but you can heal on top of hp regen

i tried a similar build with only 50 hp regen on the test shard, but it was with 120 ninja, so i couldnt use special, i had gm heal, and was almost impossible for one person to kill, but without specials or a mount, i also couldnt kill anyone

if i made this class it would be with necro, you sacrifice some hp regen, 10-20 depending on how many points you would ahve put into ninja, but you only take 80 skill points, you can use specials, and you get 25% damage increase

im just wondering what people think of this, it seems cool to me

btw, idk if it is capped, but max hp regen is as follows
    armor 25
    shield 2
    talisman 2
    jewls 15
    ninja 40

thats 84 =], but that is unlikley, as there are better choices than jackals collar, bracelet of health and crystal ring, especialy for siege, since you cant insure those expensive items
  2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 31, 2008

archite666 Guest

It is capped im afraid/
  4. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo =[

i supoose that leaves one question

do dog and horrific beast form actualy count toward that cap?
  5. HOLLYWOOD_Siege

HOLLYWOOD_Siege Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008