1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

hp regen cap?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by YuriGaDaisukiDa, Aug 20, 2009.

1. hp regen used to be capped at something like 60 right?

on the stratics magic item page, it has cap N/A now on hp regen. 18 on mana, and 24 on stamina.

did they take the HP regen cap off? or is stratics just not accurate?

If there is a cap, does anyone know what it is? and if horrific beast, and ninja forms count towards it?

also, do things like lich form count towards the mana regen cap?

2. archite666

archite666 Guest

Its....18? I believe.

There is a cap and im very sure its 18 and I believe forms do not count against it.

3. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Aww, they capped it at 18?

That means my inactive crafter, decked out in hp4 armor pieces and that hp regen arti, is no longer uber-hpr crafter-man?

At least he can still horrific beast I guess....

4. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

We ran into one of these guys in Heartwood one day, thought we could take all his rewards he was getting while AFK ( cheating ). One of us tossed DP Star into his flesh and got guard whacked, rezzed and tossed another one, etc... we couldnt rez fast enough to drop him below 75% health, and we were rezzing only 3 steps away!

It would take about 5 people throwing stars and rezzing to kill him. :(

( some cheaters get all the breaks )

5. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

I'd never trust it enough to AFK somewhere in it.

It's nice, but I think you could've killed him if you'd tried a different tactic. Probably could've gotten somebody to curse the equipment off him, I think it required high STR and he probably had no resist.

6. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Heh...sounds good, could have worked, except none of us had eval int, so the curse would have only dropped him a couple points. :(

7. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

For next time... set up a macro that will toss 5 explo pots at him. With max pots bonus, that should ensure that his items become your items. :)

8. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Krystal, is that you?

9. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

I can easily kill this person solo, like Wulf said you just need a better tactic. Hell I've chased blues around the bank before at the same time they're yelling "guards". Guards do take coffee breaks from time to time ya know. Ya just need to know what time they switch shifts. ;)

10. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Here is an example of the guards being on coffee break....here is a guy who was always coming on these very boards talking mad ****, then he loses his mind and run up in my face (in guard zone of course) talking the same type crayola. So I let him sit there and carry on like a lil safe trammlite cuz I knew the shifts for the guards were about to change, and soon as they clocked out...well I'll let you read it for yourselves. *evil grin*

[​IMG]

11. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

ya dude explodey pots rock i do 45 dmg to a naked vilager, and when are u gonna realize dp is worthless, lvl 5 is the only poision worth poisoning with

12. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I can only aspire to be the Queen of All Evil. :bowdown: