1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Hrm, another one those goodbye, im selling my account posts =/

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Chylilith, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Chylilith

Chylilith Guest

Well- I know there are still a few who remember me. =D I haven't played UO in about 4 years, and I don't think I'll be coming back..So I will be deleting the characters with the name Chylilith, but selling off the rest, because they are not as dear to me. I don't see it as goodbye, I still talk to many friends I made here in Uo 5 or 6 years ago. Good luck everyone! Oh, I'll be collecting loaned items also... /wink to sorcon

Oh, has UO changed their policy for selling uo accounts? ><
  2. Damia TMC

Damia TMC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    It's always sad to see another one leaving us.
  3. Quite True. Fewer and fewer of us remain. Fair Thee Well Chylilith wishing you all the best.
  4. BardMal

BardMal Guest

Bu77$4!t come back and play for a few months before you do this.

At least come back long enuf to collect from Sorc. I bet we could hide him from you for long enuf for you to get addic.... er, uhm, decide you want to come back for good.
  5. Uh... You know I quit and gave away all my stuff, right? •Runs & Hides•
  6. BardMal

BardMal Guest

Then who was that dressed like you kissing the girls at the bank the other night?
  7. Erekose

Erekose Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 23, 2008
  8. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
    You are partly responsible for my insatiable thirst for rares... one of the first white bells I acquired was from you, and I remember telling you at the time that if you ever wanted it back you merely needed to ask.... still holds

safe journeys to you, Chylilith