1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

HTML Books

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by xxmoondancerxx, Nov 20, 2007.

1. xxmoondancerxx

xxmoondancerxx Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 13, 2006
    I have a few old HTML Books that when you highlight over it it changes color and inside the book is blank so u dont see the codes...Can someone give me a price check on these...Tanks [​IMG]
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

supposedly these can still be created, although I had been under the impression that they had discontinued the use of html on objects in game. As far as a price are they books or rune books?

books depending on what they say can usually range anywhere from 5-10

rune books can range around the same sometimes as much as 15-20

but it all depends on the buyer you might get more you might get less, and of course if its true and they can still be created then they would technically be worth significantly less depending on how wide spread the knowledge of how to make one is.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

What about a boat that i have that says "your doing great, keep following the blue footsteps"

i heart that boat.