1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

http://atlantic.uoem.net/

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by soulstoner, Oct 18, 2010.

1. soulstoner

soulstoner Guest

Hello Bennu,

I'm having difficulty reading the main body panel within subject website. The right side of the text alignment is cut off by the right panel area. Not sure if it's my settings or the layout. Wanted to get the gist of the article entitled "a notice tacked by a single nail.........."

I did find the location - the blue lanterns look sweet.

Although 'Heavy RP" sounds a little scary; :p But, perhaps - maybe we won't all die at this meeting Tuesday?:)

2. EM_Bennu

EM_Bennu UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator UO Event Moderator

Yea, it looks like I am going to have to change the theme again.

Did you try maximizing your browser window, the middle expands as the window does.

I am SO not a website guy, so Im kinda in the dark.

I may just have to do a new theme.

3. EM_Bennu

There are people who do not enjoy 'all that talking' so I wanted to pre-warn them.

The bulk of the event will be Role Play, following clues, and the discussion of the Crux Ansata's Future.

When there the event is a 'heavy' battle like Thursday Ill try and drop a hint on that front as well from now on, to try and prepare people.

People have different play styles, from now on I will try and communicate a bit better on the type of event at hand so that people who dislike a certain playstyle do not feel forced or 'tricked' into it as it were.

My goal is to provide enjoyment, so the more communication the better on what to expect.

Forgive my wild reply here, I am pretty tired today.

4. EM_Bennu

I have a temporary template up now that should fix the text cutoff problem. Please let me know if it doesnt.

Seems most templates take for granted at least 1024 x768 or widescreen but there are a few people still using 800x600.

Anyhow should be readable now, we will keep this display till I find a free template that doesn't cut off text like that and doesn't look bad :)

5. soulstoner

soulstoner Guest

Thanks Bennu - & you say you're not web design savvy - rolleyes:. One of these days I'll upgrade my monitor to wide screen flat, but frugality keeps me waiting till this one blows up. Toggling between the 1024 x 768 - 800 x 600 alluded me - that should be a good fix for my own issue. Sorry to be the pita :blushing: but thank you! :hug: You're design was very nice - hope you saved it.