1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hub Faire & Scavenger Hunt, Saturday, Nov. 13th, at 9 p.m. CST

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by EM Elizabella, Nov 7, 2010.

1. EM Elizabella

EM Elizabella UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

Mesanna has built a beautiful banner hub for Great Lakes! EM Malachi and I would like to invite you all to a faire to celebrate. There will be snacks, socializing, and a scavenger hunt. It will be next Saturday, November 13th, at 9 p.m. CST. Please meet us at the hub.

For those who'd like a preview:
    The banner hub is just outside of Luna's South Gate. Bea at the information desk will soon be able to tell you about each community. Double-click a rose to go to the banner. Beware, red roses lead to Felucca!

There will be something on the banner to lead you back to the hub. Usually it will be the sign, however for FCB Harbor it's the Seahorse, for GOF Valley it's the dragon, for DC* Empire it's the red shield, etc.

2. EM Elizabella

Please suggest names for the frog in the lake by the banner hub. You can suggest names either here or during the OOC chat after the Royal Spies event on Tuesday. I'll put up a poll Tuesday night.

3. Lady Lava

Lady Lava UO Senior News Reporter
    Alumni Stratics Legend

Belle the Bull Frog
    Bulworth
    Bucky
    Betsy

These are my suggestions for names :)

4. EM Elizabella

Thank you Lady Lava and all those who suggested names during the hub construction and last night. The poll is now open.