1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Armor HUGE Legendary Mage Armor/Jewls/Stam Gear Sale!!

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Smurf, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Smurf

Smurf Journeyman

Huge LEGENDARY SALE!!.png Hello all, i have restocked some SICK legendary s pieces on my Atl vendors, check out the UBER Legendary vendor for Monster mage Eaters armor at good deals, pic of were they are at, for those of you who don't know or havens been to them yet. I'm stocking more high end items every day again, so enjoy the great prices and shopping. You can grab my icq of the NEW AWSM STAM vendor if you have any re-guests. Have a great day all!

2. Smurf

Smurf Journeyman

Hi i just wanted update, i am putting up another vendor at my locations, and have stocked the Jewelry vendor with max items at 125 so come by im sure u can find some really great legendary s there that would prob sell for double anywhere else. Also i am stocking new stuff everyday again, and will be stocking more stuff on the 1-9m legendary s and 1-2m legen vendors, have fun and enjoy shopping. If there is something you like and think its over priced feel free on icqing me about it, and we can work out a deal (higher end item only plz), you can pull my icq # of the NEW AWSM STAM Vendor

3. Smurf

Smurf Journeyman

I have discounted everything on the UBER Legendary s vendor 10-20% for next 2 days, until new stock gets there.