1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Armor HUGE LEGENDARY SALE !! come check it out (200+ new legendarys)

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Smurf, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Smurf

Smurf Journeyman

New Legendary Vendors.png These are some new vendors with 150+ New Legendary s, Jewls, Mage Eater Armor, Stam Gear, Splintering Mage Weapons and awesome deals on some sick gear !! Will be getting stocked daily from now on. Come shop and enjoy! Huge LEGENDARY SALE!!.png As well as a lot of you may already know these are my other legendary vendors, some sick stuff for everyone over 350 legendary s here, ranging from 1mil-100mil, you can contact me via icq at: 672482209 if u want to offer a diff price on some higher end stuff i will consider offers. Have fun and enjoy the shopping everyone.

Merlin and DJ Diddles like this.
  2. Merlin

Merlin The Enchanter
    Moderator Professional Governor Campaign Patron UWF

I just wanted to testify to being a frequent customer for these vendors. Truly some of the vendors in the game with fair prices for legendary items. :)

3. Smurf

Smurf Journeyman

Tyvm for the nice comments, and i value your business, and everyone who comes back to shop often so everone feel free to icq me if u think something is overpriced and would like to acquire it.

4. Smurf

Smurf Journeyman