1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Huge Rare Rubble Sale 2 days only first come first gets Read {atlantic}UOAM Coords 1749:1293

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by originian, Jan 6, 2008.

1. originian

originian Guest

Ok guys. Selling what I have left Rare rubble wise.

Prices are firm as Im also Selling for friends as well

All Rare Rubble is located at the Atlantic Outfitters mall on Atlantic shard. Items are on the Rare Rubble Reduced Vendor

[​IMG]

Prices are Set as Follows

Rubble Pants 15m
    Crate 6m
    Blood tile Pieces 3m per
    Broken Vanity 7m
    Broken Bookcase 6m
    Rubble hide 3m
    Moongate Rock 5m
    Broken Chairs 3.5m
    Ofleur Flower Burnt 7m
    Unburnt Lilly with Flower 10m
    OHII Trees 1m per
    Board Debrie 6m
    Rubble necklace 5m

Like i said Prices are set as I am selling for Friends. Items are once again located at the Atlantic Outfitters mall. you can also find the exact map coordinates on that website you can search for stuff for. and also to check it items are still available,. Which ALL will still be there as I just stocked them

Happy buying. 2 Day sale only. Thanks. Please NO ICQS as I wont be home

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Why not post the location here? I would look at your items, but I have no idea where your shop is.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm with you Melina, I can't find the place [​IMG]

4. Did anyone find this house?..

5. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

is a common house atl if u look rune drops

6. Unfortunatly I've been on the last day and haven't see a rune for it... any idea where it's located?.. I could run around looking for it?.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

It's located somewhere in malas, a friend of mine actually owns it, but i have no idea where it actually is

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

is a common house atl if u look rune drops

[/ QUOTE ]

I created a newbie on Atlantic and went looking, I picked up all dropped runes I could lay my hands on and still couldn't find it.

I'm not gonna jump shards for something I want if I can't be sure
    A&gt; where the place is or
    B&gt; that the item is still there

9. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

you can also find the exact map coordinates on that website you can search for stuff for. and also to check it items are still available,. Which ALL will still be there as I just stocked them

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, this is true, you can check the coordinates of this mall on the search site many people use, but unfortunately this location is updated about once a month, maybe twice, so its only listed there for about 3 days to a week max. Unless of course this has been changed in the recent past, but seems unlikely as the site owners have not instituted it else where.

10. originian

originian Guest

UOAM Coordinates 1749:1293

Items are almost all still there. Only blood sold so far!!

Sorry for delay on posting coordinates

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Always post co-ords. Lots of people don't like the site you eluded to nor would know how to look it up on said site.
    People would rather just be told where to go [​IMG]

12. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

There's a rune to Atlantic Outfitters in Goodman's Library located close to Zento Moongate (you can see GRL on the roof in the overhead map as you come out of the moongate) The vendor books can be found on 2nd floor on pink goza's. (Labelled with a pink parrot. Read the Parrot!) Malas Vendor Books.

Thanks to Lady Hunter Moon who has two large vendor houses of her own on the other side of the Moongate (shameless plug) they are always kept uptodate.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

*sulks*

I found it on me newbie
    but I found it too late
    the lilypad I wanted is gone *cries*

*unpacks bags* lol

14. Hey all, sorry if I am a little late on posting. I dont check out stratics but every couple days. I am the Owner of The Atlantic Outlet. Here is a quick map of how to get to it. Umbra is to the SE. Short walk and little distance off road. (A good guide is to go to the edge of the black Peninsula, Mall is right there.)

[​IMG]