1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Huge Scroll of Transcendence Restock in Luna at F&B's

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by Melissa Rohan, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Hi folks,

I had forgotten about a character i had bought back from Atlantic a few months ago. I had purchased 2-300 % of S.O.T scrolls at the time and theyve been sitting in a bank for a few months! Oops. Anyways restocking tonight and tomorrow. Theres several 0.1-1.0s and quite a few 3.0s and 5.0s fully bound. If you're trying to finish a character go take a look now. There are several % in some hard to gain skills, like 15% provo, 10% disco, etc, some taming , several % of smithy, carpentry etc and the ones that use a lot of resources, and some in demand ones like 10% stealing back in.

My vendor is at Flourish and Blotts near the northern most gate in Luna, Emilys vendors , dressed in Blaze Robes on the back row.

Also got 50-60 arties to add on as well i found in the bank!

Have fun shopping!

First lot of SOT's on vendor, its now full. I'll restock as they sell.

Melissa

2. Bump, lots of stock , still another 200ish scrolls to add!

3. Added more 5.0 scrolls, lots more mage scrolls/sots including mysticism... found a grizzled mare as well, put that on my random vendor. Awesome ride, only one in Luna, go take a looksee! Great for a necro

4. RaistlinNowhere

RaistlinNowhere Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

melissa, look at rares forum, cause someone is selling a item bless deed there :p

5. Bump.

Lots more new SOTs added, magery, spellweaving, cartography - great for new changes coming next publish, a 5% Ninjitsu!!! Plus loads more stuff on my random vendor, lots of statues from the Elwood quest in Haven and some random rares and old stuff. Go take a look!

Melissa