1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Huge Thank-You To Rosie Trickyflapper...

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by toontownhappy, Apr 1, 2009.

1. ...for spending more than three hours of her time tonight helping Thunderhead get TNT! Whether we were hunting down buildings in Nutty River (never an easy task), fending off randoms from barging in on us, or stalling on the second-to-last floor until the next invasion started, Rosie was truly a pleasure to play with.
    THANK YOU!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

WTG Deb! I saw you on but in Dreamland all night. And also saw you had no trap gags so was hoping that tnt wasn't far behind. Now let see that train!
  3. ROSIE T

ROSIE T Guest

You are so welcome, it was my pleasure...3 hours? How time flies when your having fun!!!
  4. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Awesome Team - wish I would hav been there, if only to cheer you on!
  5. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

WTG! (It's about time..lol)