1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Huge Updater Problem

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Stick Figure, Dec 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stick Figure

Stick Figure Guest

Recently I've been having a lot of trouble running the updater. It was working smoothly until one day it began saying that the system was being tampered with and that uninstalling the system may fix the problem. So, I uninstalled, then reinstalled using the online installer for Ealand. Now, when trying to get in the game, I get no updates, as it immediately says:

Update Error: There was an error reading from the network.

It then told me to go to thesimsonline/custhelp.com and search "CASTANET_ERROR__UNEXPECTED_EOF" so I did. No search results came up, and to this time I still cannot get into Sims by any means since it has not updated at all since last installing it.

Any help would be muchly appreciated!
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Please follow the link Monkeybeartso provided, and post your problem there, so that we may keep all information, regarding this issue in one place.

Thank you. [​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.