1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

*Hugs Count Love*

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ru TnT, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Ru TnT

Ru TnT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Good Fight.

2. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Do you mean to tell me you actually fought someone and didn't run away and smoke bomb after the first hit??

3. Goron

Goron Guest

leave it to a koc to try and turn a friendly 'good fight' thread into something nasty...:grouphug:

4. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Im curious, do you literally crap your pants when I come on your screen? Not a single one of you guys are interested in bettering yourselves as players in game. I give you guys countless tries at a 1v1 and no one will take me up on it. Last night it was Spragos turn. I see him run up to his house in Umbra and I just stand there inviting an attack. He throws a shuriken at me and tries his explosion/mindblast attack (there are more effective combos out there btw). Right away I am completely shocked that he actually flagged on me, reguardless of that I just drink a heal pot and I am alomst back to full life. So then he just smoke bombs, after taking zero damage. I again invite him to come out of hiding and assure him I have called no one else in, but he stays hidden. At this point it is obvious he is waiting for his back-up to arrive to even up his odds, since he knows he cannot take me by himself. So it was not much of a surprise when Alive jumps out of hiding and atmepts a dismount, I figure if 2v1 is the only way Im going to get a fight then Im gonna give it a try. So I leap on Alive and get him under half life within a couple hits before he runs for the hills and leaves Sprago to follow suit a few moments later. At this point I see Shaylei come on screen so I figure its time to say something in vent. Hugi is the first to respond and it is just him and I for about 3 minutes against Sprago, Shaylei, Alive, RP McMurphy, Mr X, Tooki, and Tyrion (did I miss anybody). Eventually more back up arrives and it is myself, Hugi, Toucan, Pappy and Black. But it seems no one wants to fight anymore. Once it was a 7v5 still in your favor you guys ran for the hills. What is the point in flagging in the first place if you are just gonna tuck tail and run? As for Sprago why dont you man up and just fight? Maybe you'd eventually learn how to do more than 30 hp damage in a battle.

5. Goron

Goron Guest

you forgot to mention some of your backup, ya know, like your tamer- who died mind you...
    I dunno, I figure we were just happy with killing a couple of you- no reason to push our luck (you already brought one tamer, how long before more showed up?).

Tell back n black and daleth to start wearing faction armor, it will make their loot more worthwhile.
    (edit: and hikiro wakayama too... just cuz daleth and him died as soon as they joined the fight- doesn't mean they were not there:))

And, I know you are going to just blow this off as an excuse but... some of us ran out of supplies and needed to reequip. They did come back, but by then you guys had left. As I said, I don't expect you to believe me- so I welcome more of your: :sad2:'s

6. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Driffin was there too, so looks like both sides had a tamer. But you are right I did forget that Daleth was there, but then again I forgot that Driffin was there too, so I guess its all the same? As far as Daleth dying, I would be surprised if she was wearing even GM armor. She will be the first to admit she is a PvP novice and Im not even real sure what she was doing so far north of the fight. I think it was Shaylei that eventually got her. Makes sense since he could not do anything significant against an equipped opponent. A dismounted tamer in gm gear vs Toucan taking Toki down and getting a full runic suit complete with a totem of the void? Not sure which one Id be bragging about there.

7. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

and you all missed the stealthing orc!!!!!

soon meeb will ownzor all lat!!!!!

8. Goron

Goron Guest

...hmmm... If you consider me saying that I was disappointed with the loot we got off of Hikiro wakayama(sp?), Daleth, and back n black as bragging...

And if you consider me NOT making a post last night about killing a bunch of you as bragging....

And if you consider me NOT starting the discussion about the events last night as bragging...

Then, I am really not sure how to not brag...

sorry that it makes you :sad3:, but I really am not trying to...
    I had fun last night, that's all that mattered to me, but if you need to put it into win/lose/loot/noloot terms to have fun- and if I am 'bragging' by not doing that- well... I guess I am a big bragger huh?

9. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

You killed a bunch of us last night?

10. Goron

Goron Guest

let me guess, you have an excuse that Daleth, Back n black, and Hikiro Wakayama(sp?) didn't die, right?

:drama:

As I said, I had fun, sorry if you didn't.

11. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Oh my! I had no idea that three people was equivalent to a "bunch" of people. Pappy probably shouldnt have been on the field during that fight, he had debilitating lag last night causing him to freeze up for seconds at a time, but he heard a call in vent so he came anyways. No excuse there but if I have to buy that you were "running low on supplies" everytime you ran away from me last night then you're gonna have to take a little discount on that kill. BTW, did you even do damage to any of those three?

12. Goron

Goron Guest

wait, whats that? excuses?
    Sorry, I just figured that 3 out of 7 was 'a bunch'. my bad. Lesson learned.

What does my doing damage have to do with anything? We play as a team, I couldn't care less who does the most damage.
    but, to answer your question- yes, I was the one that put Hikiro(sp?) on foot. You should know I was dismounting, I put you on foot once or twice too but you 'tactically traveled a distance' every time.
    (EDIT: I will admit I didn't help much last night, I missed most of my dismount shots... Tyrion seems to have bum aim)

But hey, as I said I had fun last night, I am sorry that you didn't.
    If you tell me what I can do to make the game fun for you I can try my best to do so. I'd like to help turn your frown upside down.
    less :sad2:, more :)

13. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Would you stay on screen and fight?

14. Goron

Goron Guest

Sorry, after dismounting you it is hard to keep up when I stay on foot when you are 'tactically traveling a distance' in animal form. I'll do my best though.

15. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Are you under a delusion that someone would run from you? Im pretty sure I was "tactically moving a distance" against the 4 other TnT that were up my ass. Come to think of it, how sad is it that 4 of you cant kill me when Im dismounted? Way to come through on your offer to make my gameplay more enjoyable. I guess I should have been more specific when requesting you to stay on my screen. What I should have said was will you stay and fight me when you and I are the only ones on screen?

16. Goron

Goron Guest

Ok, I will fight Beezle with Strangelove. I can fight tonight. We can do it outside or in an arena, your choice. You can even bring koc to watch and make sure I don't "run away" or "call in a gank" or whatever you want.
    I'd rather not have to put money down, because I am not doing too well financially (faction buyback is making me poor), but if thats what it will take to get you to fight, I may be able to agree to a sum. I'll even let a koc hold it.

Would that make you happy? If you kill me, and I don't run away, will that get you to stop with your 'you run every time!' claims?

I mean crikies, last time I fought you one v one (true 1v1, not just an incident in the middle of a bigger overarching battle) it was in Umbra after you asked me to fight from the umbra moongate. I was on Goron, and I said, "ok, but you'll kill me"... Tell me, did I run? Who won the fight (it sure as hell wasn't me)? But how could you have won if I ran away? Nope. I died 1v1 with many TnT just a quick vent call away, with many houses nearby (even tho i flagged on you), and plenty or space to run into. But I didn't run. i died trying to miniheal up to continue fighting. I die more than anyone- because I am willing to engage in fights I am pretty sure I'll lose (aka, every fight).

17. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Sounds good to me, lets make it full loot. No blessed items, not even your weapon. If you lose the fight you lose everything on your corpse, just like the way UO was meant to be.

18. Goron

Goron Guest

sure-
    but that opens the situation to having doubt that you actually killed me at my full force, since I will not be running one of my primary weapons then. But whatever, I'll die with a throwaway.

19. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Why wouldnt you fight with your primary weapon? You got your best weapon from a bless bug anyways, not like you put any work into getting it.

20. Goron

Goron Guest

I am not claiming I will not run while carrying something of value- catch me while I am moving arties from house to house and I will run. Is that what you need to hear?

Why must you add extreme context to this fight? I think you misunderstand. I am not claiming to be better than you. I do not claim my epeen is larger than yours, I do not claim to be better at pvp than you. I am simply trying to fight you 1v1 so that you can flex your epeen and admit that you killed me without me running. As I said, I have fun win or lose, I understand now that you must win to have fun- so I am willing to give that to you.

21. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

At this point, Im really just interested in embarassing you. If I could get Wrath's weapon back for him that you certainly did nothing to earn, then that would be a bonus. I find it funny how you want to call Hugi out and even post a video of him running a sigil back to a base and claim he was running from you. Could you do me a favor and record our fight tonight and post it on the boards tomorrow. I dont have a recording program and I doubt I would have time to learn how to set it up and use properly in a short amount of time. Does 8:00 EST work for you?

22. Goron

Goron Guest

I die a lot, you should talk to some of your guildmates, they kill me frequently, I don't think killing me is going to do a good job of embarrassing me... it happens a lot.
    lol, you are right, he didn't stop to fight me not once but twice and get redlined both times, resulting in him turning again run.[/sarcasm]
    and, if he knew he would win, why didn't he just kill me?

Oh wait, let me guess, his stopping and turning back at me and engaging me was just him lagging up a little, right?

23. Goron

Goron Guest

I'm just curious why you refuse to fight me in a friendly 1v1?

24. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Im not refusing anything. I am just pointing out what everyone on the shard already knows. You have zero talent on Goron and Tyrion and what little ability you have on Strangelove is completely dependent on a weapon that for all intents and purposes shouldnt even belong to you. You are a pretender, a phony and an all around jackass. You have not earned your place at the big kids table so you result in throwing spit balls and verbal jabs because you can do nothing else.
    Anyways, thanks for you concern about my ability to have fun playing this game, but if it wasn't fun I wouldn't still be playing.

25. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

damn i can't believe his thread that only said "good fight" has turned into this much bull**** drama

Serious Kal are you trying to make this thread crash and burn as hard as every KOC thread? Its kind of sad what direction you're taking this thread

serious, who the hell are you to judge. You need to take that active analysis and point the finger towards your own guild There are more pretenders, phonys and all around jackasses in KOC than TnT

From the look of your last 10 post i really can't see how you're having fun in UO.

26. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Same could be said about your last 668?

27. Goron

Goron Guest

I'll leave this thread at this point. I'll let people look at the progression and content from the original post to your post above and come to conclusions of their own. You have, in just these last posts, done a better job of showing your own pettiness than I could have ever hoped to have exposed in a million years.

28. Please don't say, "not a single one of you." I'll 1 vs 1 you anytime its convenient for you.

Except of course your tamer, I'm not interested in bettering my pvm skills.

29. CountLovE

CountLovE Guest

Yeah.. I took it like a man. And I managed to keep my Speedy suit!

Next time though..

Good one.

:)

30. Ru TnT

Ru TnT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

a speedy suit?? you mean i killed someone that wasnt wearing just gm armor?? don't tell beezle! :)

31. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Have I told any lies?

32. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Im going to guess he was already on foot...

33. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Its almost 8:00, are we going to do this?

34. Ru TnT

Ru TnT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

aye, he was. so was i once i got into his range.