1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Huh?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Uriah Heep, May 21, 2012.

1. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Does this mean the more mobs the less damage per each?

2. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

3. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

well I still gonna ***** about it, cause they need to either make it all full strength including Chain Lightning and meteor, or gimp wither up like these others are. Sorry necros, I am one too, but don't understand why wither with its negligible mana cost is sooooo much more powerful than the mage spells.

virtualhabitat likes this.
  4. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

while i agree some balancing could be used (but then were couldnt it in UO) just want to point out that wither's base damage and damage type makes it's damage a lot lower than casting chain lightning or meteor in most instances, spels like meteor can also hit invisible targets when wither cannot, and meteor/chain lightning can be targeted much further away than wither can hit It's great for killing off small things or spamming if you have the LMC + wraith form to back it up but used properly chain lightning still does far more damage, and more appropriately for comparison earthquake does a hell of a lot more damage than wither, hits a lot farther, and reveals stealthers.....while wither is great for killing off small fry EQ is a much better damage spell and can clear rooms of even higher end creatures at once.