1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Archery] hum or elf better?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Pain_, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Pain_

Pain_ Guest

hi ppl :) i wanna make pure pvp archer. but i have 1 question what race better human or elf and why ?

2. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Its all personal prefrence. Personally, I like elf for the extra mana, & the extra energy resist isn`t to shabby either.

3. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I prefer human for PvP for a few reasons.

Sometimes its nice to be able to hide after a few tries. I have 80 ninja on some of my guys for animal form and mirror images. It is nice to run next to a house and hit a smoke bomb key and get a human hide off when you're being ganked.

Spellweaving buffs are huge.

It's nice to be able to track people.

You can use teleport/wall of stone scrolls without fizzleling because of the 20 joat magery.

I'm sure there are more benefits that I just can't think of.

4. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie

Not that its worth much but elfs get an inhert 40 tracking not that 40`s any better than 20.

5. Macrophage

Macrophage Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Can you provide your source cos I cannot gather such information... In practice my elf with 0 track is unable to use the skill either... Maybe you re confused with detect hidden?

6. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie

Difficult to Track
    Elves are more difficult to track than humans.

Perception
    Elves gain an increased chance to passively detect hidden monsters and enemies.

No I got it confused with the Difficult to track thing not the detect hidden.