1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying Armor human medable tunic w/ 25 lrc 8lmc

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Cetric, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

must have:

25% lower reag
    8 lower mana cost
    3 hit point regen
    1-3 mana regen

would love to find one like this with 5 dci but

other mods are a big bonus such as

hit point inc
    defense chance
    hit chance
    mana inc
    stam inc
    intel
    dex
    str
    6 damage eater

#1 Cetric, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
  2. Avenrose

Avenrose Journeyman

I might have something like this...like talking on suit I built on other forum I've burned about 40 90 charge kits so when I'm back from work I'll go through the 100s of extras see if I have any..also any amount of resist you need ?(all my pieces are unenhanced and made with a gm arms lore crafter so the extra resist)

3. Avenrose

Avenrose Journeyman

h also I'm on Atlantic so if I find one that fits and your on Atlantic I'll just give ya it...honestly I think I have one thats 12 damage eater 3hpr 3 or 2 mr LRC 25 lmc 8 but can't remeber if the last mod was mana int or casting focus and LRC might only be 20 but I'll look when I get home

4. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

on atlantic yes, and resists don't overly matter unless they are something crazy

5. Avenrose

Avenrose Journeyman

Nah just crafter resist with gm arms lore so the 35 total resist...only crazy resist pieces I have are a pair of Garg plate arms that are legendary artifact but using them and a major artifact mage plate tunic that I'm using also kinda need it for my suit