1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Human to elf as a red

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Divster, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Divster

Divster Guest

Could anyone pls tell me how I do the human to elf quest as a red as I cannot get to arrielle in ilshenar to retrieve her baubles?

2. Ruprecht

Ruprecht Visitor

check uo guide?

3. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

also - found this out recently - if your RED char has hiding/stealth, you can do the whole Ilshnar part hidden. including talking to arielle, getting her baubles to her, taking lisbet to her uncles farm, etc. as long as you're hidden and stealthing, you won't get attacked, but you're still able to successfully do those parts of the quest.

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Arielle for reds can be found at sacrifice shrine in Felucca.

Nine Dark Moons, your plan is only possible on Siege. Maybe you are thinking of chars with negative karma rather than actually red?

5. Nine Dark Moons

Yep! I realized after I posted that the char I did that with had 4 red counts, but that allows her to access all facets. I meant to come back and update my post! :)

6. Nine Dark Moons

Petra - any idea where the "Strongroot" equivalent is for Reds? Trying to do the quest on a real red at the moment and am having trouble. Nevermind. I'm having a dumb day or something. I thought he was in Malas but he's not. LOL...