1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Human to Elf Quest Problem?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Riply, May 25, 2010.

1. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Wanted to change one of my characters from human to elf using the quest that is in the game. I can finish all the parts but the Strong root part due to the Sap of Soraria not spawning on the ground near the two large Yew trees mention in the Stratics guide. Anyone else having problems with this part of the quest, my shard is Europa.

2. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I grabbed you one in Fel. PM me and I'll meet you.

3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

And now I have 4 of them.......3 from Trammel. They weren't spawning before I popped over to Fel and now they are. Weird.

Edited to add: I did notice a lot of black pearl on the ground in Trammel below the trees where you normally find the sap so I picked it up before I went to Fel. I wonder if it was blocking the spawn of the sap? I've now picked up 6 of them in Trammel.

4. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hi I tried both Trammel and Felucia, and thier were none to be found. There was alot of black pearl, but to be blocking the same area would seem a very unlikely reason. I did try again just now and found two of them becuase of your post. Thank you :).