1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Human to Elf Quest Question

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by FaelynRose1, Mar 28, 2008.

1. FaelynRose1

FaelynRose1 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have completed the bear/fishsteaks, treefellow/potion, desert/water, huntsman/wolves. and now I am standing at the moongate in Ilsh. What am I looking for here? it is not clear to me what I am suppose to do next. Could anyone plz give me a hint? Thank you in advance for your help.

Lady Faelyn Rose
    www.faelynrose.com

2. Guest

Guest Guest

try uoguides.com , it has all the quest there, step by step

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Spoiler here.

-Skylark

4. Head northeast up toward the pond. Arielle is a pixie that flitters around there. Accept the quest from her, then head southeast toward the valorite flowstone, where you will find "baubles". You'll need 3 of them. Mark them as quest items & turn them back in to Arielle to complete the quest.

5. FaelynRose1

FaelynRose1 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Many thanks Skylark, Warsong and Connor (btw cool names, all) with your help and direction I have offically become elfkind. It is the people who share this fantasy world with me that make visiting here so worth while.

Lady Faelyn Rose
    www.faelynrose.com