1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Humility champ

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dodger, May 24, 2009.

1. Dodger

Dodger Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'm sure a lot of people know but I just discovered that there is a gypsy camp north east of the hum shrine which is a lot faster to get to to res, aslo has a bank.

2. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage
    Stratics Veteran

there are a number of random locations the gypsies travel to they setup camp for awhile then move to another spot great to buy some resources arrows and bolts off them since they refresh when they move. So check again the spot ya found them in will be empty soon but they maybe back soon or later.

3. Dodger

Dodger Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

the npc's are yellow i am pretty sure its permanent, like the camps in spirituality

4. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I'm pretty sure the NPCs are yellow at both the permanent and temporary camps.

I don't know about the one you found, though....I'd forgotten one could be there! I'll have to check later. If it's a permanent one it's a definite "find."

-Galen's player

5. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

there both yellow. some never move, most do, some less than others. i love that design and used elsewhere.

6. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Most all of those spots I recall... some are really neat.... now Malas needs a few things like that, since it too has zero wandering healers.

8. Farscape

Farscape Guest

The only thing you die from In Malas is boredom would you want to be ressed from this?

9. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I believe the gypsy camp you speak of is a wandering one. The only permanent gypsy camps I know of are near Compassion Gate (Southwest of the gate and the other between Montor and the Compassion Gate). The others all roam. Also, I'm not including the desert outposts as gypsy camps, though perhaps they are gypsies. They are static.