1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Humilty or Spirituality Gump Use

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Noble Beast, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Noble Beast

Noble Beast Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 10, 2009
    Ok, I am just going to throw this idea out there because I need to get it out of my head, hehe. I wonder if the Devs could create a gump for one of the above virtues. Here was my thought process: riding through Britain, I kept passing peasants & beggars, and wishing that I could give them some of my Karma so that the universe could help them out (of course, I am one of those "crazy RPers" who stays IC while running through a cyber town).

So, I thought that maybe we could add a function to those useless gumps & improve an NPC's life? Now the reward for Humility is nothing; but to get peeps to do it, we have to offer something. Maybe a Brittle Sash with some stat boosting stuff? *shrugs*

Thanks for reading. I feel better already! *chuckles*
  2. unified

unified Guest

It is hopeful that the virtues will get some work in the very near future. Be sure to send your suggestion to the "Ask the Devs" forum. While there has been no responses there in quite some time, the developers do get the suggestions and do respond when they have sessions with players.