1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

General Hungry castle

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking' started by drewster513, Apr 8, 2014.

1. drewster513

drewster513 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

My castle ate my slither i placed it in a secure (to me only) chest then when i went to grab it a few days later it had vanished i dont expect a new one just dont want it to happen to anyone else.

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Any more detail? What shard was this on? was it near server down time? was there any revert. where there other items missing from the chest? are you sure it went into that chest ? I have dropped items in a chest only to find they actually went into a chest next to or below the one I was trying for?

3. drewster513

drewster513 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

ahhh sorry yeah it was on europa shard and no was about 10pm so no where near down time and if there was a revert i would still have it as i had the slither for months and yes it was the only chest in that area plus i had the box open so i could just place inside and not miss i have no idea what happened to it its just vanished lol i have searched and searched through boxes but still nothing