1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hunting for a boomstick

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Boogieman, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Boogieman

Boogieman Guest

Hi everyone

I was wondering if there is a chance of getting a Boomstick in all of the Mondain Legacy caves/dungeons or if it only spawns in certain areas or monsters?

I'm thinking about camping for one with my mage/necro/scribe - any advice ?

2. NBG

NBG Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

All the named ML monsters and peerless has a chance of dropping it....

the chance of actually getting it via farming for one is not good. I think you would have farmed more than enough gold to buy one off vendor way before you will get one. It only cost 100-200k and should take no time to farm.

3. tymbow

tymbow Guest

What shard?

Easiest way I've found for a mage or archer to farm marties is stand on the cliff in the twisted weald and fling EVs or arrows at Lady Lissith and Lady Sabrix.

Once you get rid of the Changelings you can pretty much stay there all day in reasonable safety. Just make sure you have high luck to speed things up.

4. Boogieman

Boogieman Guest

I'm on Drachenfels - and finding one on a vendor is a bit of a challenge. Or maybe I'm just low on luck.

I tried killing Lurg with my mage - that was ridiculous. EVs barely scratch him. Maybe I'll try the big spiders - if I can get pass the changelings, man they are a pest! The only good thing about them is when they turn into your evil twin :p (And that's only fun until they kill you...)

5. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

im sure you can get them from killing the thrashers in the grove.

takes a few and you can also get totem of voids and soul seekers.