1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Hunting for unraveling

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Zannette, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Zannette

Zannette Guest

I am returning player trying to upgrade my mule to add Imbuing.
    I am following Basra's Mk III guide. I just broke 60 skill and leveling by unraveling is slowing down.
    I farm Blod Elementals and occasional Balron in blood dugenon which gives me about 250 resedue and 25 essence every 30 min.

I am wondering if anyone has any better suggestion on what to farm. I can't kill anything much higher that Paragon Blood at the moment as my sampire is just starting out too ( he is in his early 90s skill range)

I appricaitte any input.

Thank you
    Z

2. Ganesh89

Ganesh89 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I found that Bake Kitsunes yield a good amount of essence and residue....additonally you get nice money of them as well...walk east from the gamman plains then head down, along the beach you find pleny of Bakes to hunt....

3. Krinkle

Krinkle Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Undead Gargoyles in the Tomb of Kings in Ter Mer seems to yield good items for unraveling. I have not checked to see what they give recently though.