1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Huntmaster Records

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vershawn, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Vershawn

Vershawn Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Is there a post with records by shard/game anywhere?
    I couldn't seem to locate one thru the search option.

2. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Babbling Loonie

That would be great, don't think anyone has gotten around to it. I looked for the same thing recently to give me some idea.

3. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

Someone (Larissa?) was keeping track of these in a thread when it first started. I tried to find it but couldn't. It did seem like each creature had a max weight and it was the same on every shard.

4. Darius Bloodbain

Darius Bloodbain Adventurer
    Lake Austin - TF

It would be nice if maybe max weights could be "Pinned" to the top one of the appropriate forum sections.
    Also, I do wish I could figure out a formula where I could use animal lore on what I am hunting to judge whether to burn a hunting permit on it or pass it by. Real life trophy hunters inspect an animal as to size before they actually take the animal all the time. I was trying to use lore and see if the hit points actually influenced the weight of the animal, but it does not work very well at this time. It seems like the weights are a random roll of the dice once the hunting permit is used on the animals corps rather than an animals actual hit points or other factors in the lore information about the animal.

Dot_Warner and Kaneda Ibashi like this.
  5. zamot

zamot Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Here is a list that I have of max weights. This is the highest I have seen on the shards I play on.
    Turkey 24
    Grizzly bear 790
    cougar 220
    Grey wolf 99
    Boar 220
    walrus 3700
    eagle 20
    aligator 30
    Bull 2200

Vershawn likes this.
  6. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Yep these are correct..I had to go digging through my posts, found it from back in November!

https://stratics.com/community/threads/animal-weights-for-the-huntsman-quests.326797/#post-2467898
    For those interested....all weights are the same but you do get points if you tie.

Vershawn likes this.
  7. Vershawn

Vershawn Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks everyone.

8. Spock's Beard

So that's it? You one-shot some zero-threat critter and just get assigned a random number for how "heavy" it was? Why is anyone supposed to care? This isn't even gameplay, it's literally just a button attached to an RNG that you push over and over.

9. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Babbling Loonie

Yup pretty much exactly like real hunting lol. They do make nice trophies and some of the prizes are nice.

Larisa likes this.
  10. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Well I'm rather annoyed with the challenge since I had a 24 weight turkey on there and should have gotten a point for it but didn't get a point. I checked today thinking I had gotten the point remembering I'd had that turkey and not only is my name no longer there.... the turkey there is 23 stones... And I don't have the point.

11. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you can bribe the huntsman quest giver to knock off the top contender ...

DJAd likes this.
  12. Zeke

Zeke Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran Knights of Terra

You have to double click the Hunt Master before you click him to see your rewards.

13. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Really? So what is the point of even wasting time or money on it?

14. Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Governor

I thought I hadnt won, but I actually won twice in the comp in Fel and Tram, If you do score the biggest or tie, it wont show the point given, until you open the gump for the huntsman and walk away and then look into the menu to get a reward and the points will be allocated.