1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hurricane Irene is at the gates.

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by EM_Bennu, Aug 26, 2011.

1. EM_Bennu

EM_Bennu UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator UO Event Moderator

Hurricane Irene is at the gates.

As much as it matters, I want to encourage everyone in the path of this storm to grab their Bug Out Bag and get out of dodge, and find a safe place.

Please to not test mother nature, she is like the Time Lord... totally apathetic to your existence.

Please stay out of her way.

[​IMG]

(Image off google images)

2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

It is kinda strange. An earthquake one day felt in DC. A few days later a Hurricane headed towards that general area..... Kinda makes me apprehensive that the Tea Party has somehow learned to control the weather :lol:

All kidding aside:

Anyone up that way take care, and be safe.

3. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I'm too far inland to have to worry (thankfully, since the F1 near my house on Wed was enough for me), but to those in the path of the storm, please be safe! :(

4. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

I swear i woke up this morning and watched the news. The projected path line goes directly over my house! Good thing for me though I am little farther north then some...Pheww..

But good luck to everyone. This gal's gona be a brute!