1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Huston we have a problem..... Dev need apply

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Storm, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I was doing my normal feed the fish, water plants if any, and "milk" the ore carts, sheep statues, and stumps..
    Now I do this every other day as needed. Today is the work day for this activity. Fish tanks were fine so I fed them... so far so good. Same castle has the ore wool and wood makers. I went to do them... there is the hitch.
    I placed them as I am on that character co owned. But to my dismay I cant touch them...
    No axeing of them to reset... no mats.. not even access to any menu.
    Says when I attempt anything that they are not mine... and when I tried to remove them I was told they are not mine that I didnt place...
    OK i tried all co owners... nope no one can access them...
    Pulled up owner account... all of them were put to owner only.... Thought you fixed this bug???

2. MedeaDF

MedeaDF Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

We have also a new problem with player vendors.

You can't place a wall on them to move them in your customizable house. They stand there for eternity, regardless if there is a ton of a wall on them or not... o_O

3. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ouch... Checking other stuff to see if what is going back to owner only in the houses... this might take a while

Lord Frodo likes this.
  4. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I didn't check this last night on Origin. I'll check to see fi I can still access my garden beds and reagent things.