1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Hythloth house

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Gellor, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Gellor

Gellor Guest

Let me start by saying I tried a google image search and a search in the castle forum with no luck.

A long while ago, I had a house outside Hythloth. I've been thinking of getting that place again but now I can't seem to place it the way I recall.

Does anyone have a recent or even old picture of a hythloth house they could share?
  2. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

May 12, 2008
    There is a house on Baja in Trammel near the Hythloth entrance. Not sure if it is in the location you're wondering about. In the screenshot below, the coordinates shown in the atlas are for my character who is standing hidden directly under the house sign. She walked 15 paces to cross the front of the house and 14 paces to walk the side of it.

3. Gellor

Gellor Guest

Thank you for the post... that is the location and seems more like the size I was thinking. I guess my house placing skills are on the fritz:coco: