1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Hythloth: Unpassable Passageway?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by SororityGirl1913, Nov 4, 2009.

1. I've been playing on and off since 1999/2000 and it's been a good 6-7 years or so since I really explored Hythloth. This new Halloween quest has me back in the old tram dungeons and I seem to have forgotten much about them. One thing in particular is a hallway inside one of the lower levels of Hythloth. This hallway teleports you back to the beginning (the East side) after a few steps. I cannot for the life of me remember how to get through it. Is there a special pathway to take? Any and all info about it would be much appreciated! Not remembering is driving me crazy, lol! :coco:

Thanks, everyone!

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

There are many teleporting tiles that take you back to the start, but there are several passages through them. Casting Teleport several times to hop to the end of the passage also works well.

3. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Here ya go...

[​IMG]

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

5. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

pick up an item and hold it while running to the other end of the hall...problem solved.

6. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You can also teleport all the way down the hall.

7. Thanks guy, that was driving me nuts!!

8. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Is there any way into the cage on the bottom level of Hythloth?