1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I am a little agrivated.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by silent death197831, Jun 16, 2012.

1. silent death197831

silent death197831 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

We have a guildy who is having issues with her account and the call center further screws it up by not knowing their job. We have around 30 members and probally around 85 accounts with all our members in our guild. thats a little over 13000 dollors a year revinue for origin/ea. Why cant we at least get some profesional customer service? it wouldnt take but about 10 people specificly trained in just uo to take just uo calls to fix the issue. When she asked to speak to a sup. they told her their was none on duty. Seriously? they run operations without supervisors or was that person just a liar? in short it is seriously saddening that after 15 years we are treated this way. I know 13k isnt alot for most but if all the guilds on uo have that many people the revenue isnt all that bad is it? PUT FORTH A LITTLE EFFORT ORIGIN/EA that all I am asking.

Sevin0oo0 likes this.
  2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I feel your pain. I have struggled for days on end to help several folk with their accounts and the whole BS billing system..... I pity anyone trying to "come back" to UO post the new system chaos.

Sevin0oo0 likes this.
  3. silent death197831

Stratics Veteran

sorry i am not a big ranter or even a complainer but jeez this has to be delt with some how. The woman has called 6 times now. hung up on twice because they said they couldnt hear her. refused a supervisor and had her account screwed up. the best one was the guy who left her on hold till she hung up because he had never heard of uo. SERIOUSLY?????

4. Sauteed Onion

Hmm which number is calling? Let me dig out the one I used and got sorted with. I can't remember the gentleman's name that helped me but I believe he got me both times, (with help from the same guy over him). A shame I cancelled my 2nd account, so I think I wasted their time a bit.

silent death197831 likes this.
  5. silent death197831

Stratics Veteran

that would be awsome. The number we found was on the herald from back when it all changed over. trying to find the number on the origin site is almost impossible lol. I looked for about 2 hours till i remember it was on the uo herald. and found it in minutes their. and it is the one for billing one we are using. UO Billing support via phone under 1-650-628-1001.

6. Sauteed Onion

1-650-628-1001 . That # is the one I called, and got 2 accounts which had been inactive for some time reactivated. When I had first tried to keep the main account active, it just wasn't gonna happen, so I lost my house and all my stuff, (not too bent out of shape on that, but still a grievous loss in the bookoos, along with soulstones that had skills on them > _ <), but I look at it as a challenge to re-accumulate bungloads of stuff. Anyhow, to keep it short and sweet, that #, about 30 minutes, and subscription $ and should be good to go.

7. Sauteed Onion

Oh crap, that's the # I used. Yeah if you guys having trouble with that sorry. Can she get in the account at the mythic/ea login in area? Or that part 1 of the problem?

8. silent death197831

Stratics Veteran

she has about 10 accounts and is having issues getting some of her accounts linked so she can activate them.

9. Sauteed Onion

Also, perhaps try shooting messana a conversation/message. I think I've grazed over a few threads where she's helped people having issues.

10. silent death197831

Stratics Veteran

oh yes good idea thank you for that.

11. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Try posting in this forum. EA/Mythic has a rep who checks it regularly to assist people who are having trouble with the account registration/management system.

12. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

is this toll free # in the states still good?: (course, on a cell, it may not matter)
    Billing and Account Services: 1-866-543-5435 (toll-free; hours of operation are 9AM - 9PM CST)

13. Dropixel

Dropixel EA Community Rep
    VIP

Greetings Silent Death197831,

I am very sorry to hear of the troubles the Origin system is causing for your friend. We had set up the forum Tazar mentioned in order to offer another means in which UO players can receive assistance directly from BioWare Mythic. I do check and post there often to assist in guiding UO players to a better, more direct route for billing assistance from our Bioware Mythic billing team. Your friend may want to send them an e-mail directly at [email protected]. Have her include all the information for each of the accounts and a summary of what she is trying to do. They have assisted many players with account linking problems and very likely have assisted others with the same issue. Please send me a PM if you have any questions.

-Dropixel

14. Says.......insufficient privileges to post here................now what?

15. Blake Purvis

Blake Purvis Guest

They offered me three free months and a Charger of the Fallen. I lost everything too.

16. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

The EA-Mythic CEO/Chairman wipes his nose on $13,000. Sorry to say that stating how much you and your guild spends on the game may fall on deaf ears.

17. Tazar

Tazar Guest

It looks like there was a minor problem with the forum setup - it should be fixed now.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!