1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] I am almost tempted....

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Manticore, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

To add a third page to the current season 8 event item page and call it Mesanna's page because we can all agree that since her limits for item creation reaches nearly no bounds that her items, for the lack of better description, are that much better looking and more desired.

I am seeing a trend that her items are fetching a lot more than other unique or super rare items and people are sometimes forgetting her items should be considered a little differently than regular EM released items. Don't get me wrong, sometimes EM releases some great items but those are seldom and only happens every once in a while.

Take for example the recent unique cap. undead hat that went for 150 mil. While some people think that is a low price its really being masked by other current Messana items that's on the market, i.e. the moongate, blood roses, doll etc... The reality is, that is a pretty fair price for that kind of an item, wearable, unique name, but no special color.

This is not to say that's an inferior item not by any means, but its kinda like comparing a very nice Lexus or Mercedes which both are damn nice cars against a Bentley or Rolls Royce well... there is no comparison.

In addition, since she has mentioned a few times that she will be visiting different shards with her events that I think a separate section for her items may be justified.

What do you all think?

2. Derium of ls

Derium of ls Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I'm agreeing with you. They are in fact in a different slot than 'normal EM items'.

As I've said before, I'm not a fan of EM items normally, but the items she makes have been getting my attention.

Plus it's good to keep record of also, so we can track the history of the items much better!

3. lineman

lineman Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

That may put things more in perspective. /agree

4. Manticore

Stratics Veteran Alumni

The new list has been created and the original 8th season list has also been edited. Please check it out and comment here (NOT THERE LOL).

5. DVI

DVI Guest

Control + F

It creates an embedded search box, that allows you to enter criteria and cycle through the results on the page.

6. Manticore

Stratics Veteran Alumni

Thanks Bliss, I definitely can't do it alone. I have many players from the community PM/Icq/emailing me all the time with corrections and reports. Too many to name but its a community project so they should all get the kudos. I am just a person that does the typing hehe.