1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I am Back....almost....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tangled Metal, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I just reactivated my account and am currently downloading the client. I am sure that being gone nearly 2 years that much has changed. The blackrock stuff was just winding down when I left. I have been reading threads and such for the last couple weeks but I am very sure that there is a lot not listed. Guess I will be very cautious for the next couple of weeks. I used to be a major rares collector and want to get back into that. Anyway, just wanted to say hello to everyone and I will see you in game!

2. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

Welcome back! :thumbup:

3. well I echo the welcome back, and ask are you coming in on the 2d or the SA [3d I call it] client.

4. Tangled Metal

Stratics Veteran

Diehard 2d fan. I started playing during the beta and got hooked on that view...

5. Dolphoenix

Dolphoenix Guest

I think I know you... what shard were you on?

6. Tangled Metal

Stratics Veteran

After the beta I was on Napa Valley and played there for 4 years. Then I moved to Origin when it came out. Then for the last couple years all my mains were on Atlantic. Of course I have characters on all shards too. My mains are:
    Rowan Elizabeth - mage
    Smithy of Rhavyn - crafter
    Eric of Rhavyn - warrior

I have been away so long, I am not sure what my other mains are! As soon as it stops patching I guess I will find out! I will be back on Atlantic trying to get my characters situated and geared up.

Oh, and I would imagine I will be looking for hand outs and such because I imagine all of my characters have been stripped bare.

7. Dolphoenix

Dolphoenix Guest

Yeah, Origin. lol don't know if you remember me, I was Omnedon.

8. Tangled Metal

Stratics Veteran

Yes, Om I remember you. You were a friend of Larissa, right? Is she still around? She owes me 30 Mil Gold!