1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I am Back

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Steveo, May 26, 2008.

1. Steveo

Steveo Guest

Hi everyone,
    It was good to see some friends last night during the boss runs.Work has me going all the time and so does my family. So now I have my wife hooked and she plays too. So hopefully I will see everyone on Sunday's again. Sorry I could only do the vp and cfo. Trish it was a blast playing with you in the cfo last night we will have to do that again. Terri I got your code for feline to work but could not get little saides to work. I tried talking to you on xd but you did not respond. Susan as always a pleasure talking to you again. I will not play much on steveo while I am working my new duckie with my wifes new duck. Just wanted to say that I enjoyed seeing everyone last night. Congrats to Flappy for getting the key.

.:thumbup:

2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Welcome back! It was great seeing you again. :)

3. Welcome back! Sorry I missed last nights festivities...I was :pint:

4. Trish

Trish Certifiable

Didn't stop Elga :lol:

5. When your at a bar, it's a little hard to ask someone..."Hey, you got a computer so I can play TT. :lame::beer::shots:

6. Steveo

Steveo Guest

They need a bar with Wi Fi. I need to try to play TT when I have a few in me. I bet the CFO would be fun. Instead of getting a DUI you would get a CUI (craning under Influence):shots::pint::

7. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Look who's back, back again.. Steveo's back, warn a friend...

8. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

Whoo-hoo! welcome back Steveo, and it was a pleasure to meet your wife! I hope your new duckies, Ricky and Lucy have a blast.

9. Trish

Trish Certifiable

Ricky and Lucy, how cute!

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!