1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I am back

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Dopamine, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Dopamine

Dopamine Visitor

How long have I been gone?? I do not know. I played Atlantic when UO first came out, but discovered siege as soon as they opened the shard. I took a break about a decade ago, messed with some other games, SWG, WoW, KOTOR, LOTRO, had a family, changed careers 3x. Went back to school for yet another degree.

So, its been 10 years. ALOT has changed. So, I will need some help/advice like this world chat business. Ventrillo, I get. But, I am looking for some peeps to hunt with and maybe some to PvP with when I get better.

Template - I have not a clue. What is the survivability of a chiv/archer/stealther? Also thinking of a peace bard, maybe provocation. So, definatly need template help.

Red/blue - I am blue right now, but I do not object to a little pilfering just as soon as I figure out how to play again.

Hangouts -

Christina Kardos and Troop_Gil like this.
  2. Candy Cane

Candy Cane Journeyman

Welcome back. Hang outs are Gen Chat. I am sure you can find plenty of people to hunt with or PvP. Sorry I can't help with templates. Gear is easy just holler in Gen Chat and myself or someone else can help you with some LRC gear. Hope you have fun and enjoy learning this game again.

3. Dopamine

Dopamine Visitor

Thank you.

How do I access or speak in Gen chat. I know it exists and see it at times, but how to I mechanically get my words into it?

4. VinnySP

VinnySP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

first make sure you join gen chat , top of your screen or expand the arrow if in the CC. Type Comma and you should be set and ready to converse

5. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Welcome back!

6. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Welcome back