1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I am curious... is there any insane UBW Bokutos out there?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Rikimaru_Vegeta, May 2, 2009.

1. Rikimaru_Vegeta

Rikimaru_Vegeta Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Pst me if so... I don't have the time to drop my macing for swords... I have a pretty good one atm with hit lighting, ssi, hci, and ubw... but I want to know if there is something else out there... ty :dunce:

2. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I have been searching for a long time for one myself, There is a very nice one owned by Nym I attempted to purchase (offered nicely) but was refused. Do you have any interest in parting with yours, would you mind posting it?

Thanks
    DT

3. Calyip

Calyip Guest

I'm quite sure with UBWS bokuto's you cannot use nerve strike...

4. burdensrise

Stratics Veteran

lol no

5. archite666

archite666 Guest

Just require bushido like normal.

6. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Cash , Nerve Strike is the special from the weapon and NOT a spell in Bushido.

Man am I glad your teaching PvP to the new people. How's that going btw?

7. burdensrise

Stratics Veteran

However:

A) Bushido skill is required to use the special

B) Damage delt is based on Bushido Skill

8. archite666

archite666 Guest

Wow Enigma... Fail much?

I love the great lengths you go to in order to try to offend me, your in second place next to sakie, of course hes been alot of nicer lately.

Maybe you should ask him why. He could give you tips about being humble.

The fact that you play a bokker as your main and don't know the requirements is baffling, perhaps youd like some lessons?

Though you will have to wait for next course as "requirements for special moves" are taught on day one.

Oh and the guild is going great, thanks for asking.

We continue to fight light heartedly and never take the game too seriously, so were doing awesome. We even manage to kill some people here and there so its wonderful.

Heres some reading material till next semester...
    http://www.uoguide.com/Nerve_Strike

9. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Do you have my 5mil gold yet?

10. archite666

archite666 Guest

Ah good right on time.

11. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Are you talking about your ability to pay someone what you say you would? Dont think that's how anyone would describe your history on this matter.

12. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Cash Fail much at pointing out a fail, just to turn around and back up my point with the information that proves me correct??

The question was can you nerve strike with a UBWS bok and you, as the gifted pvper you are, responded incorrectly, you said you need Bushido to nerve strike. This is incorrect.

Based upon your information from UOguide you quite clearly have a 50% chance to nerve strike WITHOUT Bushido and your chances increase from there the higher your skill in Bushido. There for you can nerve strike without the skill. This is how I can run a Tamer/Mage/Swords char with absolutely NO bushido at all and nerve strike you. You just need swords and 90 tactics. I may not hit it every time but it does not matter.

I go on to point out that the information on UOguide is crap as well because it calls the Nerve Strike a bushido Spell. Can you point out 1 bushido spell book with it in it? And if this is the case I need to switch to war forks to disarm/bleed/ and nerve strike using this crazy spell that NO ONE EVER NOTICED.

Again thanks for pointing out how much I failed... erm maybe not.

13. archite666

archite666 Guest

Lol I went to link to this thread and noticed you actually replied. Hilarious! Furthermore you misread the formula completely.

Now I could go on and on about how you just made something up to make me look bad, and I could go on and on about how you actually DO NEED 50 bushido to nerve strike and your aledged "tamer/mage/swords" character WOULD NOT work or....

I can just show you a pretty picture...

SO yes, you do need bushido to nerve strike, and further more the word "spell" is not even on the nerve strike page. They call it a "bushido special move" Which since its a special move that requires bushido I think the name is very appropriate.

Wow so thats 2 things that you seemed to have conjured. Keep them coming please.

[​IMG]

14. archite666

archite666 Guest

Also I expect to see you in next week's class, topic for lecture?

"Skill comprehension"

Also you will be staying after class since you argued with the teacher.

15. You may be thinking of Evasion? Evasion will not work with a UBWS even if you have bushido and parry.

*edit* I shoulda read the rest of the thread before posting but maybe someone will find this useful info anyway.

16. Critical Gaming

Critical Gaming Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

There's an okay one @ my yew gate vendor (back on topic)

46 HLD
    12 HCI
    UBWS
    10 DI

Decent for not having to change it up. If you want a good one you might have to work swords though =\