1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I am hoping to make a return to legends.

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Infamous Mitch, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Infamous Mitch

Infamous Mitch Adventurer

I have been gone from ultima for a few years and I miss playing it, I had a great time playing the game. I have not found this with any other mmorpg. I am hoping that the game is still fun. I am also hoping that legends is still a somewhat popular shard. I am hoping that the brit bank is now popular again instead of luna.... I am also hoping that the FAL (freeholders across legends) guild is gone.

My main character was mitch or dragon slayer.

I am pretty sure I gave away or sold off the majority of my stuff because I thought I would never be returning but I guess I was wrong.

Does anyone out there remember me? or even lord blackthorns revenge :p

Mentiras likes this.
  2. Damia TMC

Damia TMC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back, Legends is still popular among those who live here. :) We have a lot of returning players though, everyone goes out and then comes back. The game is still fun, but it's the people that have always made this special. :) The shard is way less populated, but the most important people are still here
    :)

Demon Wind likes this.
  3. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

FAL is gone.....I dont think any of them are still around (im the last former member I know that is active) and even then I was only with FAL for a few months. Me and Plucky didnt get along...

4. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

welcome home

we are smaller, but still mighty... population around all of the shards is down

5. Infamous Mitch

I hated plucky, I feel like he stole everything he had, and didnt like me because I busted my ass in the game to get my cool stuff.

I think I remember you devil, didnt you have a tailor shop or something way back when?

I am hoping to get started back soon it may be a few weeks but I will log on again.

6. Clops

Clops Seasoned Veteran
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I was the first recruited member of FAL on my character JADE, and the first to be kicked out. Plucky didn't like that I associated with certain PVP guilds. Wow, that was years ago...

7. Infamous Mitch

Yeah I remember you. I am glad fal is gone.

8. Demon Wind

Demon Wind Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I'm no one special but Welcome back in any case. Yell loud if you need any help!

9. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Well, hope to see you around.​
    I am one of those pesky "new comers", and I am always around. Call at General chat if you need anything. :)

10. ambrossia

ambrossia Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I too am thinking of coming back. I haven't played within the past 4 years. Only thing that I'm going to hate is that all my houses (including my Zento plant shop and my east Brit tram castle) are all long gone.

11. Infamous Mitch

When I quit I lost a castle, a keep and at least 2 other houses... I can relate to where you are coming from.

12. Clops

Clops Seasoned Veteran
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Lucky for you both, Legends has plenty of open house plots. Even a couple in Zento.

13. Infamous Mitch

what is the popular area now? I hope brit bank is still popular. As soon as I feel like shelling out the money for a 3 month and the expansions I am going to reactivate my account.