1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I am joining the community guys :)

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Antmf712, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Antmf712

Antmf712 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have made my mind up I will be making a character sometime today on this server and am very much looking forward to the tight knit community. I am still kind of new so if anyone from NEW is reading this I would like a home till I can get on my feet, train some of the skills I need and get my own home. See you people in game...

P.S. Any tips of training skills after 70 and the best way to do it other then keeping a timer near by lol.

#1 Antmf712, Dec 26, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
  2. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Welcome! Its always good to see new faces around here! Spiffykeen or Freja are who you are looking for. I suspect one of them will be around at some point today or this evening!

As for training skills, you can download timers that are pretty handy to have for training, baking, coloring your hair, etc, while you are playing, etc! :)

Spiffykeen likes this.
  3. Antmf712

Antmf712 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ok thank you. Where can I get these timers from?

4. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I use the eggtimer at the link below, but there are several versions out there if you google them.
    http://www.elegantpie.com/

5. Lai Tash

Lai Tash Adventurer

HEEEEEY welcome, good to have moar people who will probably buy some fish pies eventualy. As for the house, you can either use the new2 house (guild leaders should be on in a few hours i believe), and i'll gladly share my place as well for it feels a bit lonely at times, so you can ask me in global.

6. Lai Tash

Lai Tash Adventurer

AAAND if you use EC, the pinco's ui is showing ROT timers for each skill in a tracker, with a few script adjustments you can even make it ring when you're ready to get a point.

7. Antmf712

Antmf712 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

OK awesome. I assume your name is Lai in game? I will be on about 3:00 PM EST. I hope to see you guys... P.S. Is there room on Siege for a house when I have enough cash?

8. Lai Tash

Lai Tash Adventurer

Yeah, Lai Tash i am. There's plenty of free space left. Well, just not anywhere near Zento. I've picked the last one, i believe.

9. Antmf712

Antmf712 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

So you picked the last one does that mean there are no more spaces or there are in various other parts of the world? Sorry for the stilly questions I am still kinda new to UO :)

10. Lai Tash

Lai Tash Adventurer

There's a lot of space in other parts of the world, that is. The most wanted ones are occupied of course, but one can still find a place of any desirable shape and size.

11. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

Welcome. Housing plots can be found pretty much everywhere. I placed a Tower three screens east of the demon tower just a few weeks ago. You just have to look around Others open up regularly. Good luck. Hope to see you in game.

12. York_Siege

York_Siege Seasoned Veteran

Welcome to Siege.. probably best you hear that the first time from someone not standing over your body. It will be challenging at times, but , there are people that will lend a hand.

13. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

You will be welcome in NEW2 but you can't start stealing from players before you are out of NEW2. I read your posts about training a thief too. You can train the stealing skills, from stealing from a pack animal or a beetle and snooping npc's but it may not be as fun as training on players :p

14. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Oh Freja..... you're such a purist.... :rolleyes:

15. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

*smiles* Welcome To Siege! I look forward to meeting you. I already have a suit of armour, some gold, and a cozy home for you to use. Can not wait to meet you!

-Kattasrophe