1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buying] I am looking to buy rares that are detailed inside this post

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by kray2s, Sep 22, 2008.

1. kray2s

kray2s Guest

I currently have some spare gold pieces and i am looking to further my collection.

Currently i am looking to buy items that are / were UNIQUE to the Europa shard.
    **(edit: - I am adding this to clarify - I am NOT looking for items where there is only 1 true original so to speak - like the vine cord sandals etc, What I AM after is items from events etc that only occured on Europa - Mainly because thats the shard i play on and would like to upkeep its heratage)**

However i will also consider any items that are for sale but preference will be given to any items that originated from Europa!

Could you either please, post here with what you would be willing to sell or even PM me with items and we can haggle on a price:)

Thanks for taking the time to read and i await with interest
  2. Alcestis

Alcestis Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 29, 2008
    You'll need a lot more than "some" spare gold if you want uniques ;)
  3. PoCove

PoCove Guest

True .. I have spent lots on just normal rares ...
  4. kray2s

kray2s Guest

I have just edited the original post to clear up any misunerstanding :p

Also when i say i have a bit of spare gold i mean i got enough to buy a few rares with out having to worry about finding gold to keep my little shop running :p

I would liketo keep Europas history alive - if anyone has Europa Rares for sale please let me know!!:p