1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I am the lord of the dance!!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Wulf2k, Jun 11, 2005.

1. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

[​IMG]

Of course I had absolutely no chance at getting in there to loot.... And no arties.

2. Kuzara

Kuzara Guest

That's a pretty impressive pack you have there. It is clean and perfectly laid out. *Applaudes*

3. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend

Of all my accomplishments, that's the one I'm most proud of.

4. Zarn

Zarn Guest

What a great place to setup a muffin stand!

5. GonthraX

GonthraX Guest

*Makes mental note to check doom more at night*

6. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend

....Trust me, you wouldn't wanna be anywhere near that when the bard controlling them all dies :|

7. jasmin of SP

jasmin of SP Guest

what song were u playing?....they seem to like it

8. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend

It was a cover of Britney Spears' "Oops I did it again".

They didn't actually like it, they were just turning on their cruel creator that dared bring them into a world with such horrors.

9. Sephrenia

Sephrenia Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

*laughs*

Great picture ... and I agree with Kuzara though I have to slap him for pointing it out. Great pack!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

And all this time I've thought you were a male, but with a pack like that... its impossible. Unless of course you have a pack maid?

11. MeMn0cH

MeMn0cH Guest

*cough*

No sir, I am lord of the dance!!!! *points down to siggy*

12. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

*cough*

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like you have some competition.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

As he says, Memnoch is THE Lord of the Dance on Siege...and there can be only one (I think it is in the game RoC - one Lord of the Dance per shard)...you will have to be content with being the Psycho Piper or some such.

And pffft...you call that a pack?

This is the ideal way to arrange a pack:

[​IMG]

And to the rude snooper who felt the need to comment before he ran screaming, for some unexplainable reason...yes, I did need all those lanterns...(I believe there were actually 20 or so in my pack at this particular moment in time). I was building a runway.

-Skylark

14. MeMn0cH

MeMn0cH Guest

<blockquote><hr>

As he says, Memnoch is THE Lord of the Dance on Siege...and there can be only one (I think it is in the game RoC - one Lord of the Dance per shard)...you will have to be content with being the Psycho Piper or some such.

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you can be my bagpipe scottish dude, or something..

15. Goodah

Goodah Guest

Har!!!

That looks like my pack...I see you've got cheese there but its not complete without some bottle of ale or wine! [​IMG]

16. <blockquote><hr>

It was a cover of Britney Spears' "Oops I did it again".

They didn't actually like it, they were just turning on their cruel creator that dared bring them into a world with such horrors.

[/ QUOTE ]

That gave me a good laugh. I'm glad you're back. 8)

17. Guest

Guest Guest

I have been wondering about the hiryus' nightsight... so, that is the way to get them back home, is it? Building a runway.

*starts tinkering lanterns*

Kind regards

18. Guest

Guest Guest

OMFG Sky, is that your pack !?!?! I thought my packs were messy.

ROFLMAO
    [​IMG]

19. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend

Well, this is old....

Does anybody happen to have the pic I originally posted here? I lost it in an HD failure a while back. And it was a nice 'un too...

C'mon, I know some of you stalk me. You must have a copy somewhere between the hair-dolls you've made and discarded cigarette butts you've collected to gather my DNA. I won't be mad.

Edit: Also, nifty, I've had the same IP address for over a year.

20. HalfDead

HalfDead Guest

<blockquote><hr>

*cough*

[/ QUOTE ]

......................................................._-~": : : ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~
    ...................................................~": : : : :: : :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::'-,
    ................................................,-': : : : : : : : ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\
    .............................................../: : : : : : : : : ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\
    .............................................,': : : : : : : : : :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::',
    ............................................./: : : : : : : : ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
    .......................................---.|: : : : : : : ,': : :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
    ....................................../,~-,"~-: : : : : :: :-~~~-----_:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|_
    .....................................|.|: : :\:::| : : : : : ,-': :-~~~---_: : \: :|::,':::::::::::::::|:,'
    ......................................\\/: : :\:/: : : : : ::::::,-~~~~--,::::::,': :|:": :-~~""¯": :|/
    .......................................\\: :::|: : : : : ::::::::,-~"(¯¯)::::::::',: : ::_-,~~,-,:: : |
    ........................................\:"~-'|: : : : : :::::::::¯¯¯¯¯::,':::::::::: ::'~-'----'--'::: :|
    .............................._-~""¯\:::::',: : : : ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: : : "-: : :-~': : |
    .................._-~""¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'~,--: : : : :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::',: : : : : : : ,'
    ...._-~~"¯¯¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|: : : ::::::::::::::::::::,'::/::::::::::::::\: : : : : : /
    ~";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|: ,: : ::::::::::::::::::/:::"~---,:::: : : [​IMG]: : : : :/ WROOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|: :\: : :::::::::::::::/::::::::::::¯"""""¯|: : : : /~-,_
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\: : \: ::::::::::::::/:::::::_-'-----:: : |: : : /;;;;;;;;"~-,_
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"-,: :\:: ::::::::::::::::,-',-~~~---,\: :/: : /;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"~-
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"~-,\: ::|: :::::::::/:/:::::::::::// : : -";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"~-
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\: |: :::::::::|:|_:::::::://: : :/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"~-
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\:\::::::::::|:|: ¯""~// : : /;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"~--_
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"\:::::::::',"~----"/ : : /;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:\
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\:::::::::¯¯¯¯: : :/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,';,~":"~-______-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
    ;pm;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;'-,:::::::::::|"-,::::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|:::"-,::::::::|::::\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

21. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Also, nifty, I've had the same IP address for over a year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it does come in handy.

*goes back to "customizing" Wulf's desktop*

-Skylark

P.S. I am sure you can arrange a bigger, even better dance to recreate your moment [​IMG]