1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I bought it...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sweeney, May 11, 2009.

1. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I'm thinking of buying a single BoD cover set. I was wondering what you all would be willing to pay for a single colored-BoD book, and what color you would prefer.

2. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Here are some screenies from Chesapeake forum some time ago on this item.

Just ignore the pricings cuz that was before these items were available to those off the asian shards, thus higher priced when they xfered over onto Chesapeake cuz the 11th items were still not available to the rest of us..cept thru shard hoppers. But I HATE LUNA there always overpriced anyways even when items are available post asian intro...enough so that it makes me despise even looking at how disgusting prices are in Luna on regular shards..game becomes more about items and gp than just playing the game for some folks !

These screenies were captured by someone else on Ches. I think the red is kinda spiffy though out of all the colors. :) But I think all the *ore* types would sell for those that do smith bods it would colorise em by ore type for them. The red blue and green would cover 3 leather types for tailor bodders.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

kittykat did us a nice piece on 11th items for the site, it was in this Friday's update batch. Link on the right hand menu of the main page.

4. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I was thinking of only buying a single color, I'm not rich and don't care about BoDs enough to buy the whole set. I just happen to think there may be a market for the covers since noone aside from a few Japanese players bothered to buy these items.