1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I CALL SHENANIGANS ON MESANNA AND UO/EA

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Baby Doll, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran IPKU

That is complete an udder ******** to leave us faithful people of Siege out on the revamp of Despise. UO/EA could have done SOMETHING for us, besides a passing on a thought. What an insulting slap in the face for us on Siege by you at UO/EA. I take personal offense to this.

#1 Baby Doll, Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
    Flutter and Alekslandr like this.
  2. HoldenCaulfield

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crimson Savages CLAN

I actually don't feel bad at all about this. We pay the same price as everyone and have the same choice as to which shard we play. We choose Siege and do not pay a Siege premium. This was a trammel change, as was stated all along.

Siege was setup to be different and in a game that has been around so long, I am happy it is still here. I enjoy playing the game with what is available - yes, new content is nice, but I can still do the same things I found enjoyable yesterday and the many days before.

Long Live Siege!

Wolfman and Moon Cloud like this.
  3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Seems to me like Jeff Twitter and Mesanna Emevent are at odds on what should be done with Siege.
    Jeff seems to want to kill it and Mesanna seems to want to show him she knows better by leading people to believe they will get multiple houses here, therefor increasing the population. (Be it temporary or not remains to be seen)

4. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

It cannot be that hard for the devs to make an exact copy of new despise and a moongate to reach it, leaving the old despise as it is. Special dungeons have been made for em events on other shards, why not have one here.
    The big problem is to figure out a ruleset for that new despise dungeon, trammel rules are not welcome here.

Agra-Lem

Noble Beast likes this.
  5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

And yet the content of the new Despise is really not designed for a PVP environment. *sighs*

6. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran IPKU

I am not knocking what Siege has to offer. Its offers countless hours enjoyment. My problem with UO is that Siege got ****!

If Mesanna was to place a NPC in middle Luna called Shenanigans. SO the people of Siege could say "Shenanigans" to that NPC and at least get a broom to hit her with. Every time we hit her with the broom it would turn a random neon color. When you get tired of beating her and get the color ya want, walk away it. Then I would say we at least had a thought given to us, and that we mattered a bit in the world of UO.

#6 Baby Doll, Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
    Noble Beast and Wolfman like this.
  7. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Mesanna posted the following on the thread in UHall:

8. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran IPKU

LOL ok ok, I'll take back my calling shenanigans on Mesanna. However ya must admit a shenanigans party would have been cool. Just saying!

Noble Beast and kelmo like this.
  9. Wolfman

Wolfman Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Adding the artys to Cora finally gives us a reason to go after her again! So Kudos! I like this !!!

10. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aye and she said the spawn will also drop them so we get the good things without the gimmick system to get them, honestly i think we are actually getting the better deal :)

Noble Beast likes this.