1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

I Can Has TC3 Cheeseburger?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Fool at TC, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fool at TC

Fool at TC Guest

So sorry if there was already a post about this, but I'm having some problems. I tried logging onto the TC3 check box and it said there was an error when it updated. I tried TC3-test and it loaded and everything, I logged onto my new TC3 sim and the snow flakes were outline in pink and the update from Parizad wouldn't close, and the game generally looked like bad graphics.

2. mariotso

mariotso Guest

i saw that when i logged into tc3 test

when i patched back to tc and it looked normal again
  3. TC3-test is just that a test of the new graphics code. There are graphic artifacts. The main thing to look for is the colorful worm. If you see that your system is supporting the new graphics code. Patch back to TC3 and play as normal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.