1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I can't gain intelligence stat.....

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Sethblackmoore, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Ok here is my delima: I've got 110str/25dex/95/int and I'm trying to gain up my int. to over 100. I just ate a +20 stat scroll. Not all of my points are used up. What's the trick now a days to gain this up?? I just spent a few hours gaining spell resist up and not a single int. gain. What am I doing wrong??

2. Prudentis

Prudentis Guest

You are 100% sure, that int is set to raise?

(sorry, but this seems to be the most common oversight and happens even to veterans [​IMG] )

3. NeXeD LeGeNd

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

try toggling between arms lore and anat.

4. imported_GFY

imported_GFY Guest

In order to gain stat points you need to gain a certain amount of skill points. the best way I've to do that with an established template is to stone 1 skill and add a new skill just to gain stats. Stone a skill and then try the skills Nexed mentioned from 0-30 or so. When you get to 30 use another stone to remove the skill points and do it again.

5. Thx for the advice!! I'm now gaining quite nicely.